AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where cool stuff happens

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Jess

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look   Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look Empty2009-05-24, 11:42 am

Well,

The bad news is as the owner of the forums, I have decided to remove the Arcade forums as there are rarely any members using it. There will be a poll out later in the season in case you would like it back again. It would be out around end of June so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Also, I have removed the www.angjess.webs.com site. This is because it took a lot of effort running and with the lack of Management staff doing it, it no longer exists. Don't worry, it didn't have much on it so no worries.

The goods though is, the AngJess forums will still be running. So remember to keep posting on the forums. I have decided that since Winter is quite near I guess we should start putting up the Winter background. This would only be until end of June which a new Winter background will be given as one always gets boring after a while right? The background of the forum categories would be changed real soon so don't worry and a new banner would be up soon o.o
Can't wait to see that!

If you would like updates on the forum don't forget to follow us on twitter at
angjessforum
or if you would like to follow the AJ management on twitter
for Jess: xjessika
for Ange: ketprincess
for Emma: emmapattinson
for Steph: stepphhie

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://angjess.turtleforum.net/

Goodbye website, goodbye Arcade, HELLO new look