AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Change in Management 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Change in Management 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where cool stuff happens

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change in Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Jess

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Change in Management Empty
PostSubject: Change in Management   Change in Management Empty2009-06-06, 9:05 am

It's sad to say that our Forum Manager, Steph, has decided to resign from her position as Forum Manager. Steph will still be on the team as Super Moderator but will not have control over Moderators anymore. It's been a pleasure having you onto the Management team Steph. Smile

In this case, -Emma will be Acting Forum Manager until we have a new Manager to replace Steph. I will be hoping to have the applications out in the next couple days so make sure you watch out for that. If not, I will be choosing the Forum Manager myself.

Note that, anyone who has sent Steph applications about applying as Forum moderator, please forward them to myself or -Emma again as they have not been processed for quite a while. If you do have a problem or you think we have not recieved your PM about your application, feel free to create a thread in the Questions section as something Messaging doesn't work on the forum Sad

Thanks all,
Enjoy the rest of your week.

Jess
Back to top Go down
http://angjess.turtleforum.net/

Change in Management
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AJ :: AJ :: Announcements-
Jump to: