AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Forum Manager Application 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Welcome to AngJess (:
You are currently unregistered or not logged in. Register and log in to have full access to the forums, advertisements free, competitions. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Members will be allowed to view all the forums that are available, instead of just an announcement. There will be chances to be able to get staff and view our special forums as well.
Anyways, For now, remember to log in or REGISTER

Forum Manager Application 2akcldh

- AJ Management
AJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where cool stuff happens

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Manager Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Jess

Female
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Forum Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: Forum Manager Application   Forum Manager Application Empty2009-06-11, 4:30 pm

Okay.
Well, I apologise for being so late, I've been so caught up with school and homework so I've finally released it. Grrr! Mad As I cannot find a suitable Forum Manager, I've opened the application.

I'd like to note that because I've opened the application doesn't mean anyone can apply. I must see some past experience in this industry and those fansites must be still active to gain this position, so don't even try and make up sites.
Like a Star @ heaven If you don't apply to these conditions, don't go through because you'll be declined. Like a Star @ heaven

Onto the application. I need the following questions to be filled out and sent to myself, Jess Smile

AngJess Forum Name:
Habbo Name:
[optional]
Hotel: [only answer with above question]
Have a brief explanation about you:
What are your past experiences in moderating?:
Why should you be chosen out of all applications?:
Is there any other information?:

I will be replying to all applications making sure that I did receive their application. As well as that there will be another reply if you were accepted the position and sorry but no other reply will be given to you if you're declined.

Tips:
Don't answer one sentence per question.
Focus on the question not anything more.

Thanks all and good luck!
Applications close Friday, 19th June.

Jess
Back to top Go down
http://angjess.turtleforum.net/
Jess

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Jess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Manager Application   Forum Manager Application Empty2009-06-12, 10:41 am

Some people have been mistaken in the "this industry" section. I wasn't talking about Forum Manager, I meant by you must have been a moderator in the past or present. No need to be fully Forum Administrator.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

xox Jess
Back to top Go down
Jess

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Jess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Manager Application   Forum Manager Application Empty2009-06-24, 12:45 pm

Okay well after long time searching we finally have a Forum Manager.

Please join me in congratulating Mabel for earning that position.

I know you're a great past Super Moderator, so this is definitely the place for you.

Again, congrats!

Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Manager Application   Forum Manager Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Manager Application
Page 1 of 1